The Stories I Tell ~ from The Word Cellar

Stories. Anecdotes. A free round of words for everyone!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

I love stories. I'm the one at social functions with a dozen new anecdotes. But I worry about hogging the conversation. Sometimes I tell myself that I'll be quiet and let others do the talking. But no matter how hard I try, my stories insist on bursting out! Here I can let my stories (the classics that I tell again and again, as well as new ones that unfold along the way) run free. I'm a professional writer and editor, and sole proprietor of The Word Cellar. I write for a variety of publications and clients on everything from green buildings and nuclear reactors to entrepreneurship and the arts. If you need words written, edited, or enlivened, I can help. Contact me.

8.11.2008

Photos of Me(me)

click image for larger version

To do this fun -- and beautiful -- photo meme , type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search. Then, using only the first page of results, choose your favorite image, and copy and paste each of the URL's into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows). I made the one above a few weeks ago.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

Here are the sources for each of the above images:

1. Jennifer, 2. Day 158/365: Grilled cheese - yummm, 3. july on the bay, 4. The Photographer, 5. Dolores Costello, 6. afternoon, 7. Sunshine, 8. tira mi su**, 9. Eden Park Artist, 10. Deflating / Desinflando, 11. Soft purple, 12. ~Ocean Playground~


Here's one I made today, just to see how it would compare.

click image for larger version

1. Jennifer Love Hewitt, 2. Cairo, 3. Untitled, 4. |Twilight| Boat_Birds & Storm, 5. Pavelka Farmstead, 6. darjeeling sky, 7. Capri, 8. I Love a Rainy Night, 9. Strip-tease!!!, 10. evening James River sky, 11. the red room, 12. Fletcher

add to kirtsy | 1:17 AM

4 Comments:

Blogger tj said...

I can't wait to do one - what a fantastic idea!

8/11/2008 4:08 PM  
Blogger melissa said...

Very fun . . what a great idea ! I'll have to post mine tomorrow ! I noticed we have at least one item in common . . . !

8/11/2008 5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*so*very*cool*

Thanks for the idea and inspiration :-)

8/12/2008 8:46 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

i made one, too! Will be up on remabulous in the am. thanks so much for the idea. it was a soothing thing to focus on this evening. hope that all is well with you...

8/20/2008 2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home